Ownership

Mantos Copper is owned by funds managed by Orion Mine Finance, and Audley Mining Advisors Ltd. Orion is a global alternative investment management firm that specializes in institutional metals and mining investment strategies in the base and precious metals space. Audley Mining Advisors is a special purpose vehicle owned by the founders of Mantos Copper.

 

Mantos Copper owns 99.99% of Mantos Blancos and 69.99% of Mantoverde, with our partner Mitsubishi Materials Corporation owning the remaining 30.00% of Mantoverde.

 

Management

Our executive management team has an average of over 30 years of mining experience with some of the world’s largest mining companies.

Company Overview

Company History

Strategy

Ownership

Our values

safety

Safety

integrity

Integrity

efficient-performance

Efficiency

responsibility

Responsibility

consideration

Consideration

safety

Safety

integrity

Integrity

efficient-performance

Efficiency

responsibility

Responsibility

consideration

Consideration

brand

Mantos
Copper

Sliding Image Sliding Image
EnglishSpanish